A beach trip can be quite fun but when you are travelling with your children, this may become hard work. You can avoid all the hassles that a beach trip with the kids my bring if you have all the beach essentials given below:
– SPF Clothing/ Swimwear. These days, there are available swimsuits and clothing that contains high SPF levels. Both adults and kids can certainly benefit from this.. a lot. We all know how dangerous the rays of the sun can get. With this type of clothing, your children can have fun under the sun safely. With this choice, you are given the chance to easily protect your kids from the sun.
– Sunscreen with high SPF. We all know that a suncreen is one of the beach essentials. Kids need this the most since they are more eager to spending more time under the sun. With this essential, you are rest assured that your children are being protected by the sun. However, you must know that this is not applied just once, you must reapply this from time to time. Apply thoroughly and evenly.
– Wide brimmed hat. Aside from your child’s skin, you must protect his scalp too. That is what this beac essential can help ypu with. Children do not like wearing hats so they might take it from time to time. To prevent them from doing so, opt for a hat that has chin strap, which will make it a lot more secure. Opt for one that has SPF.
– Disposable swim diapers. If you will be having toddlers with you, then this is one essential you should not forget. This is preferred by a lot of mothers. They want it more than the other types—cloth, regular and the reusable ones.
– Beach Umbrella. Regardless of how much sunblock you apply or how many SPF clothing you wear, the best protection is still an umbrella. This is one level of protection that you will need to have. Also, it would be better if your umbrella will have SPF too.
– Beach chair. This is perfect in the event that your child would want to rest and cool down for a while. Of course, you will not forget to bring one for yourself but you should not forget your children’s too. Pair this with the umbrella and a relaxing drink and you guys are all set! Opt for one that is lightweight and easy to carry. You will surely find a foldable type for your little one.
– Sand proof blanket. When you are on a beach, it may seem like there are sand almost everywhere. If it’s time to go home and you need to shake off sand, then this is the perfect thing to use. For a cheaper alternative, you can opt for a bamboo mat.
– Water/ Sand shoes. Although it is quite fun to walk barefoot in the sand, there are times when it becomes too hot for your child’s little feet to handle. Plus, the grainy texture of the sand will probably hurt his feet. This is why it is best that you are equipped with the proper footwear for your little one.